356. What is the access mode of the magnetic disk’s memory.
Correct Answer: Direct
357. What is the access mode of magnetic tape storage?
Correct Answer: Sequentialial
358. What is the storage medium of semiconductor memory?
Correct Answer: Electronic
359. What is the storage medium of magnetic disks.
Correct Answer: Magnetic
360. What does secondary memory do?
A) stores system programs and data files
B) works as a calculator
C) Works left of main memory
D) does nothing
Correct Answer: Stores system programs and data files
361. Can secondary memory be accessed directly from one processor.
C) Never ever
Correct Answer: No
362. The secondary memory size is much larger than the main memory, but its speed is how.
B) Very fast
Correct Answer: Slow
363. What is the access time.
A) Reach time
B) Early timing
C) Time taken between completion of instruction after issuing instructions
D) Time to give instruction
Correct Answer: Time taken between completion of instruction after issuing instructions
364. What time is the access time of semiconductor memory?
A) 10 -2 seconds
B) 10 -6 seconds
C) 10 -4sec
D) 10 -8 secs
Correct Answer: 10 -8 seconds
365. What is called the place where the RAM chip is placed in the mainboard
B) Memory Bank
D) Memory Store
Correct Answer: Memory Bank
366. The part of memory that is reserved by DOS is what it says.
A) Base Memory
B) Shadow Memory
C) Reed Memory
D) reserve memory
Correct Answer: Base Memory
367. What is the remaining memory except the base memory?
A) Expert Memory
B) Electronic storage
C) Extended Memory
D) Direct Memory
Correct Answer: Extended Memory
368. How much electricity was consumed in running the ENIAC.
A) 150 KW per hour
B) 155 kW per hour
C) 160 KW per hour
D) 170 KW per hour
Correct Answer: A) 150 KW Per Hour
369.What was the speed of calculation of the ENIAC?
A) 5000 pairs per second
B) 5500 pairs per second
C) 6000 pairs per second
D) 5600 pairs per second
Correct Answer: A) 5000 pairs per second
370. What is the age of computer of second generation?
Correct Answer: B) 1959-64